Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Expecting...

The most wonderful husband in the entire world bought me a Nikon D80 last night! It should be here within a week or so. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! For those of you who don't shoot Nikon or just haven't heard of the D80 here is a quick breakdown of its features:

  • Introduced in August of 2006
  • 10 megapixels
  • 23 jpegs per second
  • 2.5" LCD
  • A millon great in camera features

I just agreed to take some child photography photos for a woman and I am crossing my fingers that it comes in before then!

1 comment:

Ry Ry said...

wow, 23 jpgs per second...you prolly mean the buffer. or unless you hit 2 by accident cause I think all the Dxx shoots only 3 fps. anyways, have fun with the new toy, I mean instrument for future work. :-P