Monday, August 28, 2006

I am starting this blog today to capture my journey, struggles and eventual triumph as a photographer. I am constantly learning things about and constantly challenged by my one true love - PHOTOGRAPHY. There is a saying about being a photojournalist "What other profession is so fun people practice it while on vacation?" This is how I feel. 12 hour days melt away while my finger is on that dear shutter release. I get to capture a moment, steal time.

I am new to the world of photography. I do however have quite a bit more experience than your average pupil. This is only because of my hunger, passion and drive to become better...I always know that I can do better. It's like a game, a challenge, the way I live my life.

I am just starting to spread my wings past photojournalism and into the other areas of the medium. Galleries, Weddings, Portraits, Event Photography - I will try them all. And I will write about it all here on myphotogblog.

No comments: