Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Keep on keeping on...

Wedding photography is really picking up. I have had some additional contacts about my pricing and packaging and although it feels really good I can tell that with a full time job it is going to get crazy stressful. I put together my wedding contract and now am working on the album with samples of both my wedding photography and my photoshop enhancements. I need to get to know it by heart as I am meeting with a client on Saturday to finalize a deal and I want to seem like this is my umpteenth time going over it with someone lol.

Finished the calendar I was working on for my MIL, as well as took some really awesome (in my opinion) casual portrait shots of my neices...so for lack of time I will leave you with those.













2 comments:

FB said...

Great photos. The last 2 are really good. Great expressions. Congrats on your new ongoing jobs. Hope you do alright. Do you shot raw or Jpeg?

Stephanie said...

Depends, I shoot raw when the lighting conditions demand it...low lit gyms anywhere I may have trouble nailing to exposure. Otherwise for the most part I am a jpeg girl. Thanks for the compliments.