Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fendelander Wedding

Wedding went off without a hitch...ok I am lying (How did you know). Melted my flash. Now have to buy the better version *darn*. Really though it was an excellent learning experience. Their ceremony was short but I did manage to nail all the important shots. The formals went well but I probably could have incorporated a bit more time. Photos of objects and details during the wedding went amazing which is really great since this is one area I really felt I was lacking in. The reception photos were exceptable. I am betting they will be thrilled with them. I however know that this is the next area of my craft that I need to focus on. Getting the wonderful interactions of guests "naturally" and having these images be creative and pleasing, not just "candid" is now my new focus.

Since that wedding I have been on 6 "interviews" with one new booking and two I feel really insanely confident about. Cross your fingers mama needs some new equipment lol. I will leave you with a few of my favorites from this last wedding...







No comments: