Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things are going so well photographically. I would say I have been getting a reuest for info via email at least everyday. I am meeting with potential clients, booking weddings and expanding my photo horizons. This week will be very busy though. I have to work 4 hours overtime at my full time job. Then Thurs and Fri after work as well as Saturday morning to night I am covering state wrestling for an event company. Then on Sunday I am taking some engagement portraits as well as meeting a potential wedding client right after. Although I love making this extra income and being able to do it with something that I love I have to admit I am getting sort of stressed out…

It becomes harder and harder everyday to come to work and give my all to a job I dislike. I wish I could do photography full time and my degree wasn’t so important. I just have to keep reminding myself it is only 2 months until I can start my schooling and when I am done it will all have been worth it. Besides not like I am flipping burgers…I have a decent career with a very good wage and I am going to pay nothing for my schooling. I need to realize that my work is the venue for my photography to become more than just a side job.

I took some photos at wrestling regionals last week to brush up on my skills for State. I will post any keepers here with a link for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: